Stylemaker's 10 City Favorites - Jen Ramos of MadeByGirl

In this Series the Stylemaker answers 10 questions that pertain to places he or she visits, shops or eats at and mentiones why she/he loves it.  It's a great way for all of us to experiance the city from their eyes and maybe use it as a guide when we are visting that city.

Today for our Debute Stylemaker's 10 City Favorites Series we welcome Jen Ramos of MadeByGirl from Las Vegas, Nevada


Stylemaker's 10 City Favorites

1*Favorite Hotel - Cosmoplitan - It's not the best shopping hotel, but i do like the atmosphere there. They have an amazing bar called the chandelier. Evene though i dont really drink, it's such a cool place to see on a visit!

Chandelier Bar, Cosmopolitan Hotel

2* Favorite Fashion Boutique - this is going to sound silly but i like H & M at Ceasars Palace, Kate Spade & Forever 21. There really isnt that much to choose from here in LV.


3* Favorite Home Decor Boutique: West Elm
(Check out Jen's blog and see her fab house tour where she includes some west elm pieces)

4*Favorite place to Eat: Nora's Wine Bar & Osteria. They have live music on weekends & the food there is phenominal. I also like that they serve large portions, which is great because I love to take it home for the next day!



5*Favorite Place for a Cocktail: I dont really drink...

6*Favorite place for Entertainment: The House of Blues for Concerts- I love concerts, and the vibe is always pretty lively there!
7*Favorite place to Relax, Rejuvenate & Get Pampered - A Touch of Las Vegas was a place I tried out & they were actually really good. The decor wasnt my style, but the service was great! I got a manicure, pedicure & massage package.

8*Favorite for Sightseeing- Hoover Dam

Beautiful Hoover Dam at night
9*Favorite for a Weekend Stroll - Town Square is nice when its not so hot out.

10*Favorite place to Visit- book stores with coffee shops. I love both coffee & books and the 2 together can really put me in a relaxation mood..


It's always fun to see how locals navigate their own city.What a great countown this has been. Thank you Jen for sharing your Las Vegas favorites! I will be sure to visit the Chandelier bar, Hoover Dam ( I only saw it from above when flying into the Grand Canyon), Nora's Wine Bar & Osteria and Town Square- when I am in Las Vegas next - they look and sound great!
Thank you again Jen!

I'd love to hear if from everyone that decides to visit some of these spots or if you already have.
Have a beautiful day everyone ~Edyta