My Paintings & my Interiors

It has been raining for a couple of days now and the weather is gloomy. I find this weather to be rather relaxing and great time to go into my painting studio area and Paint. Something about creating a painting is so time specific, I have to be in a certain mood and it is NOW :). I would love to squeeze in a painting session in between all the other work I have to do today, yet the reality is it might just have to wait for the weekend. For now feel free to take a peek at couple paintings I have created in the past, which also hang proudly in the interior landscape ;-)
Enjoy your day!

Interior Design by EDYTA&CO. , Styling by Edyta Czajkowska, Paintings (Art) by Edyta Czajkowska- Acrylic on canvas.


Interior Design by EDYTA&CO. , Styling by Edyta Czajkowska, Paintings (Art) by Edyta Czajkowska- Acrylic on canvas.


**If you need help creating a beautiful, comfortable and functional home- Contact Me :)

**Also, if you love the art that you see and would love to include some in your interior environment- Send Me a Note