ASID Interior Design Summit at the Merchandise Mart Design Center- Chicago

Today I attended an ASID Interior Design Summit which took place at the Merchandise Mart Chicago.
This conference occurs every year and is designed for interior design professionals and emerging interior designers. It' a fantastic place to network, touch base with design vendors and attend design seminars that are both educational and inspiring. It is also a great way to gain couple of credit units which are required for my professional ASID status.
The sessions comprised of many different topics ranging from design business, sustainability, color, marketing, universal design, aging and accessibility.
I love constantly learning and growing.
I hope you also seek inspirations and continually strive to learn and grow. I would also love to hear about the events you attend to fill that need.
My Best! ~Edyta


the Merchandise Mart- Design Center Chicago