Designers Guild on my Christmas wish list and reminiscing

I love all types of design styles yet I always like my interiors to be tailored streamlined and fresh. I love creating modern environments as much as I love designing classic timeless spaces. Lately I have been going back to my European roots longing for classic & more detail within textiles, furniture lighting as well as accessories. This same approach goes back to masculine and feminine interiors- I love me a very masculine perfectly clean lined no fuss rooms, yet on the other hand I could be just as happy in a over the top room with big floral patterns and bold pinks and sparkly details.  I have heard many people being torn how they should have their homes designed and truth be told you can marry styles and utilize a bit of everything you love. Some things are just fun to change with season or update as our tastes change. It's just like a haircut makeup or fashion sense- we couldn't be wearing what we did when we were 12 all our lives or we would look a bit funny- wouldn't we? :)

Since it is the holiday season and it is the time when we get together with our loved ones share our stories, memories, great food annnd we also exchange gifts. Here I combined a list of some great pieces from fabulous Designer Guild a London fabric house (they now also sell items through their online shop that includes ready made pieces and other accessories) yayy!. The purpose of this resource in this given post is Multiple. It represents my love for design and European pieces and the fact that I have been loving this fabric house since I got out of design school. I remember stopping over at the O&L which represented this fabric and I always loved all the fun girly pinks and other vibrant colors and amazing patterns in their textiles and wallpapers. At that time (since I worked for another designer), I assisted on their projects which were mostly modern and did not include much floral pinks or sparkle,,, so in my mind (to feed the feminine daring designer side) I created beautiful sophisticated yet fabulous spaces with their vibrant colored and bold patterns that I saw touched and aranged every time I stopped over the showroom.

So here you go - here are pieces from their online shop that I would take home right now!

beautiful luxurious snake skin motif rug- yumm suddenly everything looks more luxe!


Such fresh and modern plaid and very sophisticated  

vibrant touch of colors with a bit of great fragrance :)

costa boda in lime green- my pure joy!

This pillow is just wonderful!

A bit of fun in fresh pink- looks so vibrant and refreshing

beautiful color combination

I love white linnen but this would be soo lovely in a guest bedroom- it looks so warm and cozy and so royal at that

beautifuly happy and fresh!

Love love white towels and this motif adds great detail to the simple white

Ok so you know by now how much I love lime green- this is so refreshing!

This bedding says = soothing respite 

mmm fresh white with a great modern touch of tailored black detail


this blue is divine!

beautiful modern yet such versatile blanket



Beautiful!