Edyta Czajkowska featured on Swank Lighting Blog

Hi everyone, hope you had a great weekend! It went by so fast and I can't believe that Thanksgiving is already this week (Yum). Needless to say that I have been eating like it's thanksgiving every day for the past week or ten, so it's not like it will be too much of a stretch for me (besides eating delicious turkey, and all the other goodies while enjoying the company of my family).
It started to rain quite a bit here in Chicago today, the temperature keeps changing and you definitely should be equipped with an umbrella or two to not get completely soaked. I don't mind the rain if I don't have to transport anything or commute, yet sometimes it's impossible to plan your life around the weather and I have to deal with the fact that my hair will look like a giant cotton ball.
On another note it was nice to discover a fantastic feature of me and some of my work on a fabulous blog over at Swank Lighting.
For those that don't know Swank Lighting carries some of the most amazing murano, glass, ceramic and other lamps that are all oh so fantastic! And in addition I hear that the owners have a precious pitbull mix pupp- on which note, they gain 100 extra points in my book. :)
Take a look at the feature post Here , Thanks