Beautiful Paintings by Teo Altenberg

Painting is one of my favorite ways to really take the time to step away from everything and let the creative juices flow. It takes time and talent to create an amazing piece and many times the end result seems so effortless. I strongly value great artists, I know how much dedication, discipline and practice it takes to create a piece of art or an art collection.

When choosing art for my home, I go by what makes me happy, I surround myself with pieces that evoke a sense of piece, good feeling and bliss. I love vibrant paintings and currently one artist caught my eye, and his beautiful paintings evoke just that. Theo Altenberg not only creates amazing modern pieces of work but the color combination and the paint distribution speak to me so vividly, I would love to scoop all of these pieces up! Just Gorgeous!

Enjoy !