Scandinavian Design by Lars Bolanders book signing at Maze Home in Winnetka today


Hope your week has been fantastic! I have been busy as always and can't believe it's already Thursday.
There is so much going on around Chicago. Today there is a book signing "Scandinavian Design by Lars Bolander" at a fabulous home goods shop in Winnetka- Maze Home.
Any Lars Bolander fans out there? if so and you are in the area head over to Maze Home to say hello. It's always fun to meet people you admire in person.
The book signing runs today October 14 from 10am to 5pm.

Since you are at Maze Home make sure to pick me up a few fun accent pieces and some fab bed linnens, -I hear they have a great collection.
I won't be able to make it out there today but I will have to stop over at this great shop very soon and check it out for myself!
I can never have enough bed linens, can you? :)

Enjoy the rest of the day!

 


Maze Home