My paint sources

I must say I have a great eye for color and I really enjoy utilizing that talent. When choosing a paint color, you have to take into account the amount of natural light in the space, other sources of light with the type of lamping as well as the materials and finishes which will be located in the given within the room.

Paint has come a long way with color slection, quality and it's finishes. Changing the paint color of your walls is definitely one of the quickest ways to give a room some major impact at a low cost.
As I select paint for my clients, I look through different paint lines and decided to share with you some of my favorite.

It is important to choose good quality paint not only for it's amazing color saturation, yet also for it's finishes, specific tones and low offgassing options.
High quality paint will take less coats to show it's end color result and will really do it's magic in so many other ways.

My favorite paint lines are as follows:
Benjamin Moore, Pratt & Lambert, Farrow and Ball, Sherwin-Williams.
Not only do these paint companies offer exquisite colors, they also provide many fantastic tools and information on specifying your paint for the right project.




Take a look at this stunning foyer where with the addition to the dark brown walls Ned Marshall was able to create a dramatic effect.
Beautiful Foyer painted in Benjamin Moore Bittersweet Chocolate


In another foyer Jonathan Berger used Benjamin Moore Razzle Dazzle 1348 for a splash of hot pink.
So beautiful and Striking!

images by House Beautiful